Generate caption file for a video using Rev.ai
You have a video and you would like to generate caption for it, Rev.AI support doing that easily.
1. Add Rev.AI Get caption step to the Flow
2. Select "Get caption" as the action
3. Setup the Caption Options such as entering the correct language code
Source: the input video
Language code: language code associated with the video
Caption Format: .SRT or .srt or .VTT or .vtt
Rev.ai Access Token
4. Add "Transfer to Storage" step to save the results/output of the Rev.ai step back to your file hosting service like S3.
Source: the source file which will be uploaded
Host: hosting providers: s3 (we support Amazon S3 for now; more options to be added in the future)
Access Key, Secret Key: the AWS credential that has write access to your S3 bucket
Bucket Name, File Name: the destination where the file will be saved. You can save the file to a specific folder and subfolder by using / (as in the example screenshot above). If you leave the name empty or specify the folder only, a unique file name will be used for the uploaded file.
5. Save, Enable then trigger the flow and check the log for the result.
Valid language codes: