How to translate strings into another language using Google Translate step
Sometime your system need to translate one or more strings into other language. Now in AVflow you can support that by using Translate step. The sample flow Webhook trigger wait for the translate request from external system then translate and report the result to target system via callback API using Webhook step. Strings to be translated are passed to the flow as an array.
1. Add Google Translate to the flow
2. Setup translate option by specifying:
- Array inputs: is an array of strings need to be translated
- Source Language Code: source string's language code
- Target Language Code: result string's language code
See the list of supported language here:
3. Add Webhook step to Webhook send back the translated result to your system
4. Save, Enable, and trigger the flow. Check your system callback API to see the result.