Extract a video's metadata using Metadata step
The Metadata step is to extract metadata from audio and video files such as start timecode, framerate, duration, resolution and more.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Add Metadata step to the Flow
2. Select "Read metadata" as the action
3. Setup Metadata option (Bind the source video)
4. You can save the extracted metadata to a Table by adding a "Table" step the Flow. This allows you to use the metadata later.
5. Save and enable the Flow (i.e. turn it on) and check the log for the result.
Checkout the following article for how to setup S3 trigger and S3 permission: