Human-powered transcription step using Rev.com
You need better transcribe quality for specific type of video. Rev.com step gives you a human-powered transcribe option for this purpose.
1. Then add Rev.com Transcribe step to the Flow
2. Select "Transcribe" as the action
3. Setup the Transcribe Options
Source: the source file video
Human powered transcription request: checked for human-powered request. Unchecked for automatic transcribe request
UserAPI Key & Client API Key: Rev.com API keypair
To find your Rev.com Client API key / User API key, go here.
4. Add "Transfer to Storage" step to save the results/output of the Rev.com step back to your file hosting service like S3.
Source: the source file which will be uploaded
Host: hosting providers: s3 (we support Amazon S3 for now; more options to be added in the future)
Access Key, Secret Key: the AWS credential that has write access to your S3 bucket
Bucket Name, File Name: the destination where the file will be saved. You can save the file to a specific folder and subfolder by using / (as in the example screenshot above). If you leave the name empty or specify the folder only, a unique file name will be used for the uploaded file.
5. Save, Enable then trigger the flow and check the log for the result.